Sunday, March 22, 2009

Exam Results...

Lately I have received my exam results and well... I have not been able to score good results. In fact, I have scored a shockingly high Mean Subject Grade of 3.3!!!!!! I can't believe it! If I'm not wrong, I have been " pulled down" by my Infocomm Studies, or IS for short. What I am really disappointed about however, is the terrible subject grade for my English. I actually got C5. Wel, there are probably certain things I can do to improve my grade. For instance:
* Read more literature passages so as to practice reading between the lines
* Look through past annotations to see if additional annotations can be made.
* Search Internet for information and other things like themes and hence add to the past annnotations.
* Do more comprehension passages to further enhance the skill of answering literature and essay answers.
* Purchase books on Situational Writing so as to improve oneself in letter writing.

I am rather disappointed as english was supposed to be one of my stronger subjects. I shall work harder, following whatever mentioned above, to improve my subject grade and strive to ace my English.

No comments:

Post a Comment