Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bored in and out, nothing else I can say

Well, usual day, nothing much happening, apologies for the not-posting-anything-useful-but-actually-nothing-at-all posts. Seriously, the exams are over, the hols are not here, and this is, in my opinion, the most boring period of the year. Just lagging and slacking around at home, is that all one can do? Its when all of your teachers start trying to get you occupied with random stuff to keep you occupied (honestly speaking, it doesn't).

I'm quite sure NO ONE would want to know my cliche life, I mean, how interesting can "I woke up at 6am and slept at 11pm" be? All I know is that if I can't find something to keep me occupied, else, well, dunno what I would do. so this is the end of my cliche post...

No comments:

Post a Comment