Sunday, October 25, 2009

FOSH -----> I messed it up

Today's the first day of FOSH (festival of sports and health), and basically, it is a day where there are inter-consortium games and sports like soccer for instance. Well, why am I talking about such a thing? It is because I messed it up big time.

I am in the street soccer team, goalkeeper and I messed up. I caused the team to lose the entire match. 2-1. Epic fail. And who let in the two goals? Well who do you think? Me.

I could see the striker of the opposing team dribble the ball past my team mates and he was getting closer. Before he tried to score, I misjudged the direction in which he was going to score and well... jumped in the wrong direction. So basically I screwed that up.

Another instance where I screwed up. The ball was rammed straight at my face. The striker was so close and the shot was so powerful that I was...afraid of the ball. Kinda scary to have a ball rammed straight at you. I tried to block it but it simply hit my hand and went OVER it... man...

I can't believe I totally messed up. It is not that I did not save any goals but I was not on form today. ARRGGHHHH!!!! I doubt I would be playing in tomorrow's match due to my immense-screwing-up-so-badly-it-was-so-immense-I-could-not-believe-it goalkeeping today. If we do not win tomorrow's 2 matches, then my consortium would probably end up waaaay at the bottom of the list. WE CANNOT LOSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment