Monday, October 26, 2009

FOSH day two ------> I did not mess up

Yup Yups today's the second day of FOSH!!! So, starting the day, went to the street soccer court. My consortium has one match today and even if we win... well we would still lose in the number of points because of yesterday's two horribly outrageously disastrous matches. But that does NOT mean that we have a reason to slack in the match. We will own our opponents!

Well, my team mates and I reached the soccer court and guess what? Our captain was not in sight. Helpful. Wonder why... Probably demoralized after yesterday's matches? Well, anyway, we have no choice but to go without our captain and well, got our co-captain instead. So, we have a tactic: Defend and strike back. Basically, we put up a extreme pro defense and try to tire the opposing team out. Then, we would counter attack with a stronger attack force by substituting all other players into a stronger attacking team. So, we changed from a team with two pro defenders and two strikers into one average defender and 3 super aggressive attackers. With that, we were able to score the goal at around the 7th or 8th minute of the 10 minute game.

Besides that, I did NOT mess up this time. I managed to save every ball rammed at me (WOO HOO!). I can even remember one rather cool save. The striker from the opposing team was closing in. He was just right outside the red area of the court. At his position, he is able to score from any direction, which meant that he could get pass me easily. I don't know what came over me, but I jumped and slide-tackled the ball from his legs. From inside the red area! LOLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment