Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Exam Results

Hey all,
It has been quite a while since I received my exam results. Well, generally, I believe I have done rather well, since I have reached my expectations for most of my subjects. Guess what? I GO A 1.67 FOR MY MSG!!!!! That is far higher than what I aimed to achieve by mid-year( I only aimed for a 2.2). Quite and improvement, considering the fact that I got 3.33 last term. Quite happy with my results except for my geography. Sadly, I only got a B4 for it. Apparently, I just cannot get all my facts right. Well, all I can do to improve my geography results is to read up. Hmm... Should have revised for my geography...=). Well, even though I have exceeded my expectaions this term, I must work even harder next term, I CANNOT be complacent. It is still the middle of the year with still a long way to go. I cannot SLACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment